Friday, January 2, 2009

pretty presents

A gift is a wonderful thing. Something special picked out especially for a specific person. But the gift itself is even more special when presented in a beautiful package. For many things we are taught "don't judge a book by it's cover". However, when it comes to presents, I like to make the outside just as lovely as the gift inside.

In the last year, I've reacquainted myself with my love of gift wrapping. I remember as a kid, my mom would get me to help her with all the Christmas wrapping (not my presents of course) and I loved it! Picking out paper and ribbon to match, taping everything in place just so...it did much to feed my perfectionist tendencies.

Here are a few shots of gifts I've wrapped for friends and family.








1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and read every one!