Tuesday, August 30, 2011

An episode in gift wrapping

A friend and I went shopping a few weeks ago for a baby shower gift for a friend of ours. Buying baby gifts seems to be a trend in my life lately - lots of friends and relatives have growing families the past few years. It's been even more fun shopping for gifts these past few months because I've got my own little one on the way! But back to the baby and the gifts at hand.

We decided on a baby bath and grooming theme – shampoo, body wash, lotion, wash cloths, the oh-so-necessary Penaten cream, a baby toothbrush set and a baby grooming set. Given my love of gift wrapping, I asked if I could wrap the gift. It had been a while since spending a good long time carefully wrapping a gift. So I took my time, let my creativity have its way and enjoyed the process. I knew things were getting serious when I had to break out the glue gun! A couple of hours later, I was quite pleased with the result.


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the baby Heather! I love gift wrapping. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and read every one!