Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Simple wall art

Here is another sneak peek of what's going on with my porch makeover.

I was in need of something interesting to put on the wall and I got this great idea from my friend Melody who did something similar in her daughter's nursery. It's so simple – I love it!

Simply use different-sized round cross stitch frames and stretch your favourite fabric in them!


Tada!
 

I painted the frames white to match the rest of the porch.

The best part is, you can easily change out the fabric depending on the season. I'm already thinking of what I can do for Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Stay tuned for the full porch reveal – coming soon!


Linking to these great parties:

Beyond the Picket Fence





Organize and Decorate Everything

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea. I love the fabric that you choose as well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kara! I'm happy with how they turned out.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments and read every one!